Quick Start Guide For Truss Analysis:
1) Add structural nodes by clicking on canvas
2) Assign node restraints from table
3) Adjust node location as needed from table
4) Add trusses connecting nodes by clicking on two nodes in succession
5) Add forces to nodes only
6) Assign force magnitude, direction, and load case from table
7) Ensure structure is stable and solvable
8) Click 'Solve' to see results!
Built using anaStruct and p5.js
v0.2 Brings load cases and combinations
Future releases will include, beam elements, material definitions, deflection views, and section definitions.